Salary up to £33,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Relocation Package up to £2000
- £750 CPD Allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Pension scheme
- Access to a large amount of in a house CPD,Including head nurse training scheme
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
This is a full time working position.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff. Our client is open to taking on any RVN regardless of expereince as there are enough team members on site to offer support to newer qualified nurses.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through an excellent CPD allowance and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie (details below)
Call our office on 01626 242 551
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!