Use of this site you accept the following terms and conditions of dealing with us, our website and services and by registering with us and/or making a purchase you are agreeing to be bound by them. We may change these by updating this page.
- Pricing and Payment
- All prices that quoted/generated in Pounds Sterling and are subject to VAT at the standard UK rate.
- All prices that are quoted/generated in USA dollars are not subject to any TAX and will be paid via bank transfer
- Any payments made from countries outside the UK or USA could be subject to tax.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer/wire transfer. We do not accept cheque or cash as a form of payment.
- Security and Data Protection
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that Tempus International LTD own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site and the business of Tempus International LTD (including the structure design and layout of the web site) and assert all such rights worldwide.
- You are entitled to use our web site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You must obtain Tempus International LTD prior written consent before you use the web site or any part of it in any other manner.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to this web site, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior consent.
- Tempus International LTD attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be fault free.
- Tempus International LTD does not accept liability for any errors and admissions and reserves the right to change information, specification and description of listed services, and products at any time.
- Tempus International LTD does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by virus or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Tempus International LTD does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, or any failure to complete a transaction.
- Tempus International LTD does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of use of the web site for any products or services purchased from the web site.
- Tempus International LTD assume no responsibility whatsoever beyond the terms and conditions of the agreement between Tempus International LTD and the client. For specific please refer to the terms of business agreement signed by you (the client).
- This liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law in accordance with the terms of business agreement signed by Tempus International LTD and the client.
- This Agreement does not confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefits or any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- Tempus International LTD will not be liable for any delay in or failure to perform obligations if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond their control.
- Time shall not be of the essence in the performance of this Agreement.
- If for any reason any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- The terms and conditions and contracts between you and Tempus International LTD shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the English courts.