- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Option for a company vehicle
- Support with certificates
- Relocation allowance
- Certificate of sponsorship
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
This corporately owned feline-only practice are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be; confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a wider team as well as the practice team, and happy with sole charge responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination with a keen interest in soft tissue surgery encouraged. Dentistry competence is necessary.
This is a permanent position working full time hours. Out of hours arrangements are favorable, with an option for time back for weekend working.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!