Salary up to £58,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 6.6 weeks Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Generous Relocation allowance
- CPD budget every year
- 5 days’ paid CPD leave every year
- Flexible working options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Staff introduction reward
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical cashback plan such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more
- Professional membership fees covered
- Shopping discounts
- Generous staff discounts
This large group are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal vet would have 2 years of experience, is an excellent clinician who can embrace our practice culture and values, and enjoys being a great GP, a really good communicator, and someone who would relish helping to advance our standards of care.
The practice already benefits from having digital x ray, 3 consult rooms, separate dog and cat wards and more at your disposal.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!