Salary up to £55,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 6 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- UK and International CPD funded to certificate level
- Private Health Care, 52 Weeks sickness benefit and free Employee assistance program
- Staff discount
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to counselling support including mental health, financial and life counselling after 12 months of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer-a-Friend bonus
- Varied and challenging career
This independent, non-profit veterinary group are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team!
The practice is ideally looking for someone that is confident with routine surgery and medical procedures. A vet with a great ECC skillset would be a bonus, however, this is not essential.
The surgery is purpose-built to industry standards and it now has four operating theatres, a dental suite, ultrasound room, X-ray room, species specific wards, isolation facilities and nine consult rooms.
This role is open to all applicants, however the practice would ideally prefer that you are confident with routine medical and surgical procedures.
This is a Part-Time position working 25 hours per week (mornings preferred) with one weekend per month.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!