Salary up to £59,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Remote and flexible working options
- CPD Allowance of one week and £1000 per year
- Full RCVS fees
- Range of internal CPD programmes
- Discounted Vet Shows
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays) with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- An additional Wellbeing Day to take whenever you like to help recharge your batteries
- Life Assurance policy (4 x Annual Salary)
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts for Retail, Holiday and similar organisations on our fetch platform
- Company Pension
This charity run hospital is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This hospital are looking for qualified vets who are up for a challenge and can adapt to the wide variety of cases and communicating with a wide range of colleagues and clients is essential as is a willingness to share your skills and lead by example.
They are well equipped with six consulting rooms, two dedicated theatres (orthopaedic and soft-tissue); large prep area; imaging suite with digital radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy; extensive orthopaedic equipment and feline, canine and isolation kennel wards.
The team is made up of varying levels of experience, and consists of six Veterinary Surgeons, nine Veterinary Nurses and three Veterinary Care Assistants and a Head Nurse.
This is a Full-Time position working 37.5 hours per week.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!