Salary up to £55,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- CPD Allowance of one week and £1000 per year
- Full RCVS fees
- Range of internal CPD programmes
- Discounted Vet Shows
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays) with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- An additional Wellbeing Day to take whenever you like to help recharge your batteries
- Life Assurance policy (4 x Annual Salary)
- Employee Assistance Program and Online Wellbeing Centre available 24/7
- Wide range of discounts for Retail, Holiday and similar organisations on our fetch platform
- Company Pension
This charity run hospital is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This hospital are looking for qualified vets who are up for a challenge and can adapt to the wide variety of cases and communicating with a wide range of colleagues and clients is essential as is a willingness to share your skills and lead by example.
This hospital is full of modern amenities and technology. including in-house radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, and piped gases & extensive orthopaedic equipment.
They have a large team and can therefore offer a versatile approach to weekend rotations and any OOH. When you do work weekends, you’ll enjoy enhanced pay and some well-deserved downtime during the week.
This is a Full-Time position working 37.5 hours per week.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!