Salary up to £60,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression & development opportunities
This corporately owned group is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team at their Penzance practice.
This is ideally a permanent, full-time position. The role has a limited 1:7 OOH rota, creating an envious work/life balance, but are open to part-time candidates also.
The practice has undergone a lot of work in the last couple of years and has been purpose built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment, including dentistry, x rays, ultrasound, endoscopy, full in-house diagnostic laboratory and much more
The group is made up of Clinical Directors, 12 Vets, RVNs, Nursing Assistants, Practice Manager and admin team.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!