Salary up to £60,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
This corporately owned practice is looking for a new Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The group have a high orthopaedic, soft tissue and medical case load and would suit someone who is at certificate level or wishing to study towards one and who aspires to build and lead a clinical team in the practice.
The practice offers referral services to both within and outside of the group and the practice surgeries are now made up of 13 vets in total.
If you are interested in an OOHs Vet role, this is also an option and this practice can offer a varied OOHs caseload and are open to funding an ECC certificate.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!