Salary up to £70,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Generous CPD Budget
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (+ 1 additional day every year, up to 5 years), as well as the opportunity to sell/ buy up to 2 weeks holiday
- Full VISA Sponsorship
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Staff discount
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Perkbox
- Save as you Earn scheme
- Voluntary Private Medical insurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Fantastic Maternity, Paternity & joint parental leave plans
- Fertility & pregnancy loss policy
This corporately owned practice are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This is a Full-Time position working between 4 days per week however, part time candidates will be considered. There is also a 1 in 4 Weekend requirement. Out of Hours are not included in this role ensuring an excellent work/life balance.
The surgery is purpose built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment, including with separate cat and dog kennels, separate theatre, x-ray and ultrasound, in house lab machines but also benefits from the Main Hospital just 15min up the road
The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience and be happy to work occasional sole charge, with an eagerness to learn and work well within a team who are always on hand to support one another.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!