Salary up to £65,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 5 weeks' annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Manage the sales performance, budget, and overall profitability of the practice on a day-to-day basis
Ensure all team members provide quality and ethical care to all clients and their pets/livestock
Assess and examine and diagnose patients’ medical issues
Perform surgery, dress, and treat wounds
Perform diagnostic laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required
Role is working 4 days per week and 1 in 6 weekends.
Why Work Here?
With its large waiting room, two spacious consulting rooms, x-ray and theatre, the practice staff pride themselves on delivering excellent service to clients and their pets within the local communities.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Tim Allen.
Call our office on 01626 249 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!