Salary up to £65,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Up to 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
- 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
- VDS and RCVS fees paid, as well as two additional professional subscriptions
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Wellbeing support
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance at 1 x Annual Salary
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Colleague Discount Scheme- services 50% off, products at cost price
- Relocation Allowance for candidates applying directly
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Certificate Study Funded.
This corporately owned group, is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This group is made up of 1 Hospital with 4 branch practices with this role being based at one of the branch practices in Cardiff.
Standard branch facilities include digital x-ray and dental x-ray, blood analysers, ultrasound and access to shared radiosurgery units. The hospital site boasts a CT scanner, advanced ultrasonography equipment, endosurgery facilities, extensive blood analysis equipment, dedicated orthopaedic, soft tissue and exotic theatres, as well as a dedicated dental suite.
The hospital aims to tailor peoples working patterns to suit their needs and allow them a healthy work life balance. Whether its working weekdays with No OOHs or Weekend Requirements, Purely ECC work or a mixture of the two, they are happy to try and find a combination to suit.
They also strive to provide an environment that encourages people to achieve their full potential, embark on further study, if desired, and progress in their chosen career pathways.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!