Salary up to £60,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 5 weeks' annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Our Veterinary Surgeons are at the front line of delivering exceptional care and play an integral part of each one of our sites. From routine health checks to advanced surgeries, you will work directly with clients and their pets to offer care that is bespoke to them.
The role is working 4 days per week with weekend on a fair rota basis and time of in lieu.
Why Work Here?
The practice has a kind and caring team who can offer a full range of veterinary services and facilities, including nurse clinics and dental procedures, alongside friendly, expert care.
The practice is in a small town south of the River Dearne 5 miles north of Rotherham, South Yorkshire. With the RSBP Dearne Valley Old Moore and the Trans Pennine Trail on your doorstep this is a beautiful location to explore and call home.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Tim Allen.
Call our office on 01626 249 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!