Salary up to £55,000 (Annual)
- 6 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- UK and International CPD funded to certificate level
- Private Health Care, 52 Weeks sickness benefit and free Employee assistance program
- Staff discount
- Life assurance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to counselling support including mental health, financial and life counselling after 12 months of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer-a-Friend bonus
- Varied and challenging career
This independent, non-profit veterinary group are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team!
The normal working pattern at this practice is 4 working days per week plus one weekend a month. They also welcome part-time applicants and support flexible working patterns.
The surgery is purpose built to industry standards and it now has four operating theatres, a dental suite, ultrasound room, X-ray room, species specific wards, isolation facilities and nine consult rooms.
This role is open to all applicants, however the practice would ideally prefer that you are confident with routine medical and surgical proceedures
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!