Salary up to £50,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Relocation package of up to £1500.
- CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave per year.
- Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVA fees.
- Funded certificate opportunities.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
This corporately owned practice are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The team at the practice is made up of 3 Vets, RVNs, and a SVN. The practice owner has 9 years qualifed and holds a certificate in Small Animal Surgery.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is confident with consults and routine surgery as well as doing dentals and x-rays.
Equipment and facilities onsite include new digital x-ray machine, ultrasound, haematology and biochemistry machine, centrifuge and microscope.
The practice e see a varied caseload of around 70% cats and 30% dog patients, around 20-30 consults a day and 1-3 ops.
This is a Full-Time role working 4 days per week with 1 in 3 half or 1 in 6 full weekends.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!