Salary up to £70,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service (pro rata)
- Generous CPD tailored to your needs including time off and funding towards certificates.
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOH or overnight in-patient checks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
This corporately owned practice are looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
This is a Weekend only position. Out of Hours is not included in this role ensuring an excellent work/life balance.
The surgery is purpose built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab, ECG, multi parameter monitors and extensive surgical equipment.
The ideal candidate would be a confident surgeon with general and medical skills, capable of working sole charge at times, and with a strong customer-service focus.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!