Salary up to £65,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
This corporately owned Hospital is looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise your work based on clinical priority and importance and strive to provide the best level of care for all our patients and their owners. You will also have the ability to communicate confidently with associates at all levels which is important to us.
The shift pattern for this position: 41.5 hours a week, includes the weekend rota, 1:6 full weekends, and 1:6 Saturday mornings. Inpatient care one night per week and on full weekend.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!