- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays on a pro-rata basis.
- An additional day off on your birthday
- RCVS membership and VDS fees paid
- We are committed to developing our Associates, we offer a CPD allowance, time off for CPD and an extensive learning and development programme
- Enhanced Equal Family leave
- Enhanced sickness policy
- Life Assurance
- E-car scheme
- Discounted vet fees for your own pets
- Discount on PetPlan
- Wellbeing and employee appreciation initiatives
This is a Full-Time position working 40 hours per week.
There is a degree of flexibility with the schedule for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through an excellent CPD allowance and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie McGrath
Call our office on 01626 249 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!