- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra holidays (pro-rated for part time)
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team so you can focus on nursing duties
- Cat friendly clinic
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- Career progression opportunities within the practice
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
Working with our fantastic OOH team to care for patients in both wards and theatre setting and helping to assist with emergency situations. Assist the vet in consults if needed, triage patients when required, answer the phone, deal with clients, take payments and infection control.
Hours: Shifts will be 7 on 7 off working from 8pm-8am.
Why Work Here?
The ideal candidate will have amazing in-patient care skills, good anaesthesia experience and knowledge and a passion for providing emergency care to a varied case load.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie McGrath.
Call our office on 01626 249 096
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!