- Dedicated OOH team
- Flexible rota
- 6 weeks paid holiday inclusive of Bank Hols (pro rata)
- £600 CPD allowance (pro rata)
- RCVS, VDS and one other membership paid
- Various VetPartners benefits
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Career development opportunities
Under the welcoming, friendly support of a Lead Vet, we are seeking an RVN who wants to embrace a rare position.
The role will allow you to work a varied OOH caseload, where continuity of high clinical standards is imperative and fully utilise your nursing skill set. The aim for Nightingale is to provide a real continuity of care for their loyal clientele and further pets from the local area.
The rota offered includes 1 in 3 weekends (Saturday and Sunday nights).
There is also accommodation available for during your working nights.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Evie Godwin
Call our office on 01626 249 100
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!