Salary up to £32,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paidExternal CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Structured in-house teaching, supervision and support
- AN unbeatable learning environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly treats
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
This is a Full-Time position working OOH and bank holiday cover. Weekends are 1:8 Saturdays with time given off in lieu.
There is a degree of flexibility with the schedule for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through an excellent CPD allowance and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie McGrath
Call our office on 01626 249 096
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!