Salary up to £30,000 (Annual)
- No OOH or overnight in patient checks
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributary pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
- Salaries based on Pro Rata
This is a PART-TIME position working 22 hours per week with no weekend work.
Out of Hours is not included in this role.
There is a degree of flexibility with the schedule for the right candidate.
There are No Out of Hours ensuring an excellent work/life balance
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through a excellent CPD and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a Snap Shot of the position so please do reach out to Evie Godwin on Evie@tempus-recruitment.com or call our office on 01626 245 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!