Salary up to £30,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 100% attendance scheme
- ‘Peternity’ leave
Our client is looking for an RVN to join their expanding small animal practice.
The clinics have a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a head nurse, SVNs and a receptionist.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
This role is full time working 40 hours per week – four or five day week optional with either 1:5 Saturdays at branch or 1:6 full weekends.
If you think this role may be for you, or you would like some more information, please do feel free to reach out to Evie Godwin and she would be more than happy to help in any way that she can.
01626 245 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!