Salary up to £32,000 (Annual)
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- CPD allowance
- £5000 Relocation allowance
We will welcome both full time and part time applications for this position, and work patterns are expected to vary between 07:00-22:00, with a rotation of weekends and on-call for some services.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff. Our client is open to taking on any RVN regardless of experience as there are enough team members on site to offer support to newer qualified nurses.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through an excellent CPD allowance and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie (details below)
Call our office on 01626 242 551
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!