Salary up to £30,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Flexible hours
- Professional subscriptions & memberships
- Regular nurse, clinical and practice meetings where you will get the chance to contribute to all clinical and non-clinical protocols
- Contributory workplace pension
- Generous CPD allowance & support, with regular in-house training
- Exclusive company discounts
- 5.6 weeks holiday PLUS your birthday off
- Fully funded annual Christmas party and bonus
- Monthly Tea & Cake break when we close the door to clients for an hour!
Your role will involve a good mix of consults, inpatient care and theatre work and our nurses also carry out schedule 3 procedures. We are a nurse training practice and would love to find a team member willing to share their skills and experience with students.
Hours: Average 40 hours per week including 1:3 weekends. No OOH.
Why Work Here?
You would be joining our experienced and supportive team of 7 vets, and 5 RVNs and 1 SVN. Since opening in 2017 we have grown into a thriving practice with a loyal client base resulting in a varied and interesting caseload.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie McGrath.
Call our office on 01626 242 551
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!