Salary up to £30,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Holiday allowance 6 weeks including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- £600 CPD allowance per year
- Health Shield
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression opportunities
Our client is looking for an RVN to join their team at their practice.
The practice is RCVS accredited and has a fantastic location with local shops and restaurants on the doorstep.
They have a team of 4 Vets, 3 RVNs, 1 Nursing Assistant and 3 Receptionists who are all friendly and supportive and pride themselves on providing the highest standards of care.
This is a part-time role working 18 hours per week (Monday to Thursday with 1 hour lunch).
A flexible approach to working hours is desired to enable the delivery of a high standard of nursing care to our patients.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Evie Godwin.
Call our office on 01626 245 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!