Salary up to £20,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 20 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays Pro Rata
- Staff pet discount scheme
- Long service recognition including extra holiday Leisure vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to financial well-being advice
- Awareness of menopause in the workplace
- Annual Directors BBQ for staff and their families
- Annual Directors staff Christmas meal
- Uniforms provided
- Pension work-based scheme
- RCVS fees paid
- No set CPD allowance, but supported and encouraged.
- Additional funding towards certificates supported
Our client is an independent group of practices who are seeking a forward-thinking RVN to join their team.
The practice has some amazing support processes in place for current and new employees as well as mental health, menopause and general well-being. The support provided by the practice is admirable.
They pride themselves on having a very friendly ethos both within the clinical environment and socially outside of work.
Further education is encouraged, and nursing skills are utilised. Certificates are supported and funded wherever your interests might lie! ECC, Surgery, Medicine, Behaviour? The CPD world is your oyster!
Working well as part of the team is a must as well as a good sense of humour! The right candidate should have a passion for animals and be able to provide gold-standard nursing care. With a dedicated well-trained reception team there are no front-of-house duties, however, a warm and welcoming atmosphere when dealing with our awesome clients again is a must!
If you think this role is for you and you would like some more information, please reach out to Evie Godwin and she would be more than happy to help in any way that she can.
Call our office on 01626 245 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!