Salary up to £96,800 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Base Salary up to £80,000 (Up to £96,800 OTE)
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join and lead their team at their Peterborough based practice!
As the Lead Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the veterinary team and ensuring the provision of exceptional medical care to patients who is also excited by the opportunity of developing other Veterinary Surgeons, new Graduates and a Nursing team
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 year’s experience in small animal practice. You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage complex medical cases, work to high standards both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
You will also drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same. Establishing a culture that ensures consistent compliance with internal corporate policy and external regulatory standards across the region, through monitoring and driving improvements against RCVS and BVA guidelines.
In this role you will be exposed to a variety of cases whilst having access to a digital x-ray system, ultrasound, multiparametric monitor, internal lab and much more. This is a great opportunity to work within our multi-vet practice.
This position’s rota is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, however, part time applicants also welcomed.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!