Salary up to £91,800 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship for candidates outside of the UK
- Relocation package of up to £2000 (Up to £5000 if relocating from outside of the UK)
- CPD allowance £1500 & 3 days paid CPD leave per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, VDS & BVA fees paid
- Funded certificate opportunities
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Leadership training
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- Colleague purchase scheme
This corporately owned group is looking for a new Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join their team based in Huntingdon.
As the Lead Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the veterinary team and ensuring the provision of exceptional medical care to patients.
This is a thriving local practice that are currently seeking a strong leader to support with further development. Our branch is a two vet practice, where you will be fully supported by our nursing team consisting of a Head RVN, RVN, two Student Nurses and a Patient Care Assistant.
You will be confident working as part of a team, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement if required to work sole charge. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
You will also drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same. Establishing a culture that ensures consistent compliance with internal corporate policy and external regulatory standards across the region, through monitoring and driving improvements against RCVS and BVA guidelines.
This position’s rota is working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays, howver, part time applicants also welcomed.
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!