Salary up to £32,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as above average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- 40 hours per week with 1:4 weekends
- £750 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave and in-house CPD available
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- A fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 100% attendance scheme and ‘peternity’ leave
Our client is looking for a Head Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Faversham, Kent.
Your responsibilities will include clinical coaching, managing performance, rota management, maintaining medical records, policies and procedures, and supporting staff.
The practice is looking for someone who is committed to animal welfare, has excellent organizational skills, and is able to keep on top of practice protocols and procedures.
If you are up for a challenge and think this role may be for you, please get in touch with Evie Godwin and she would be more than happy to help.
Call our office on 01626 245 098
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!