Salary up to £28,000 (Annual)
About our Salary Indicator
We've compared the job's salary to similiar jobs and rated the salary as average.
Our labels are intended to act as a guide to help you decide if this job is right for you.
Above Average - A higher salary compared to similiar jobs
Average - An average salary compared to similiar jobs
Below Average - A lower salary compared to similiar jobs
No Rating - No similar jobs to compare to
- Professional memberships funded (RCVS & VDS).
- CPD and further studies encouraged.
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Long Service Holiday
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Mental Health first aiders.
- Maternity / Adoption Pay – 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks half pay.
- Paternity Pay and Shared Parental Leave.
- Cycle to work scheme, saving 25-39% on a bike and accessories!
- Discounted pet treatments.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health cash plan to claim back costs incurred of health and wellbeing
- Discounted UK gym membership with Gym Flex.
- Performance bonus scheme.
- Save as you Earn Scheme (SAYE).
- Internal career progression and transfers available
This is a full time role – 40 hours per week with 1:4 Saturdays.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about delivering the very highest standards of veterinary care as well as a desire to work as part of a team (family) with their fellow RVNs, Vets and support staff. Our client is open to taking on any RVN regardless of experience as there are enough team members on site to offer support to newer qualified nurses.
In return, our clients will do everything in their power to ensure you are supported professionally through an excellent CPD allowance and support from management as well as supported personally through their health and wellbeing programme. Nothing is more important that your wellbeing.
We understand you will need more information about this role as we have only provided a “Snapshot” of the position so please do reach out to Abbie (details below)
Call our office on 01626 242 551
Sound Like the Opportunity for You? Get in Touch!